Sunday, September 25, 2011

Detroit Fan Fare 2011

Had fun going solo (not like Han) to Detroit Fan Fare today. Got to see some friends, picked up a couple cute things for Charlotte and snagged some treats for Steve and I. AND my car was where I left it when I went to leave :)
Detroit

 The Cosplayers were excited on their way in.

 Storm Troopers come in all shapes and sizes.

 Asian Snack Time was there, this made me very happy!

 They had a ton of Mochi. I picked up a big variety box.

 A tower of Pocky.

 I grabbed a box of the chocolate coconut. Yum.

 Nice variety of drinks too.

The T-shirt tower of terror was there as always. These guys have everything and never disappoint! They always have something new. This time they had a cute variety of winter hats. I got Charlotte a pink Domo hat and a Toodie hat for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment